The uses of vinegar are no longer limited to adding flavour to your food. This item can serve a number of purposes which you may not know or have forgotten. Here is a list of 10 things you can do with vinegar and add this item the next time you shop for your kitchen needs!
- Vinegar keeps computers, printers and other electronic home and office devices clean.
- It removes ballpoint-pen marks on any surface. A piece of cloth dampened with pure vinegar can magically erase blemishes made by pen marks.
- It makes scissors, knives, and other items made of metal shiny and polished.
- Vinegar makes a great facial toner. Mix equal parts of vinegar and water. Shake well and apply on your face using a cotton ball.
- It eliminates water rings that have formed on furniture.
- It enlivens rugs and carpets. Vinegar can bring to life the rug’s faded color.
- Vinegar softens laundry without leaving a smell.
- It nullifies pet odors in a room.
- Vinegar can ease skin problems like eczema, dry skin, and dandruff.
- Bathing with vinegar can help reduce body odor.
Vinegar may just be a common condiment found in your kitchen. It's a cheap item that people sometimes tend to underestimate what it is capable of doing. The list above contains just a few uses of vinegars that you may not be aware of. Vinegar actually has countless uses both as a cleaning agent and health enhancer. It’s a natural product that is not likely to cause harm to your body or your belongings.